Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the booked date incur no fee. Thereafter any deposit may be retained and the total amount for the booked accommodation may be charged. Special conditions apply to Group quotations/reservations and online bookings.
- Tariffs: Seasonal/unit rates and minimum booking periods apply during our busy times. Rates listed for ‘direct online’ bookings are non commissionable, include Goods and Service Tax and are cheaper than our rates listed on third party accommodation booking sites.
- Check-in: Check-in is available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure. Early or late check-in and/or check-out is by arrangement.
- Changes in reservation term: Any change in reservation term will be treated as a new booking and additional charges may apply. Any extension to a booking is subject to availability of rooms. Earlier departure than the reserved date may not result in a refund unless the motel management approve and are able to relet the booked accommodation.
- Credit Card guarantees: On line reservations require a valid credit card number in order to guarantee the booking. Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the booked date incur no fee. After this time a charge will be incurred.
- Confirmations: All bookings must be guaranteed by either a credit card number, travel agent’s voucher or deposit payable before the date given by Arrow motel. Without this guarantee a booking is deemed an unconfirmed reservation.
- Smoking: As this is a smoke free complex. Please smoke outside away from open windows, doors and other guests, especially children. In the event of someone having smoked in the room we will engage a specialist cleaning company. We reserve the right to charge such costs and any resulting loss of income to the registered guest.
- General: Visitors are permitted at the managements discretion. The registered guest is responsible for the behaviour of all persons/visitors whilst on the property. All deliberate or reckless acts that result in damage to our property and any costs associated with inappropriate behaviour resulting in loss of income to the motel, will be charged to the registered guest.
- Overdue Accounts: All accounts for service are payable on departure. We reserve the right to charge overdue/recovery fees on all accounts not paid by due date.