With its native bush, secluded bays and golden sands, the Abel Tasman National Park, is a beautiful part of New Zealand.
A unique area with breathtaking scenery. It is the most walked national park in New Zealand.
We can help with good spots to enjoy lunch on the way or to take with you to the National Park.
Staying at Arrow Motels in Nelson, allows you to easily explore the Abel Tasman as a day trip. Talk to us about what you enjoy and your time constraints and from our many years of local knowledge we can recommend the best options for enjoying the area.
- Kaiteriteri Beach is only forty five minutes drive away
- Step out of the car, listen to the slow swell on the golden sands
- Swim at the Kaiteriteri Beach
- Kayak in the National Park
- Catch aqua taxis
- Start day walks from Marahau
- Board a Boat Cruise
- Enjoying strolling part of the Abel Tasman Coast Track and then be picked up again later in the day from another bay.
- Head back to Arrow Motels and enjoy a spa bath after your walk.
- Take a helicopter flight over the National Park and we can provide complimentary transport to one of the local charter companies.
- You can also do the full track any time of year.
Staying in Tahunanui allows you to explore the Abel Tasman one day and spend the next in Nelson city or up in alpine Lake Rotoiti – part of the Nelson Lakes National Park.
We are ideally situated as a base to explore the entire Nelson/Tasman region. Book with us.